Skip to main content

The FIRST and the BEST WOMAN i have ever met

March 8, 2007

Today every thing was "AS USUAL STUFF". From the morning, the time I got up, I brushed my teeth, I took bath, and everything was as usual. I started for my office and as usual I missed my TCS bus. I caught a BEST bus that goes from Borivali to vashi. I got my favourite window seat. Outside it was the as usual the concrete jungle and the mechanical life and I knew it gonna be the same SEEPZ. So I was realizing what a boring day it is. But my inner mind told me it's gonna be a special day. Of course it's Women's day (I take a small break here to wish all women reading this blog (“Happy women's day").But something else made it so special. It is the day before the grand festival of my heart. So how can I be so relaxed? Its gonna be "HER" Birthday tommorrow. My mind started traveling backwards.

She is the one I fight with always. But when I get up early in the morning wherever she is I’ll search for her, see her face and wish her first“ Good Morning”. She has always given me complete freedom in life. But still I always do “ FIGHT FOR RIGHT”. She is very much responsible for what I am Today. She is my Best Friend. She is my worst enemy. She is my play-mate. She is my torture. But I started loving it just because it was her. When I make decisions and she doesn’t always agree with them (never agree with me L),but she makes sure that I know that she is behind me all the way because she wants me to always be happy. She is my mother, the greatest influence in my life.

Respect, love and admiration are what I feel for my mother. I still remember the way she cared for me when I was in my college. Once I returned home very late after I finished my work in the college (especially at the time of ACUMEN, A mega intra departmental cultural feast), I still remember the way she fed me and made me sleep. The way she cared for me during my exams, she made me get addicted to HER. When I cried to her regarding my appointment in Mumbai, it was she who consoled me and motivated me to face Mumbai. These are all only few instances I’m quoting but there are thousand similar incidents like this. She cared not only for me, but for my happiness, for my future and for my friends too. Not only me, I know very well, that even my papa and my brothers cannot live without her. She is “OUR” life.

The secrets that we shared, the jokes we cracked, the games we played, the moments we were together make me long when we two will be together again. If she would have played just the role of my mother only, I donno whether I would have felt this great about her. But she was more than that. I always felt proud of her, Even now I am feeling.

Of course, there’s something negative also about her. She made me very selfish. Yes, Even on my next birth I don’t want to give my happiness to any one and I want it with myself. I want to her to be “MY MOTHER” always and I want to be her “DAUGHTER” always. “ I LOVE HER”

Oh...... Tomorrow is going to be her birthday. I’m in Mumbai... But she is in Chennai... Obviously I will miss her... So what shall I do...? I am waiting to wish her the first... And I know there are so many other people to race with me .So lemme finish the blog and start my count down...Before that, I also want to gift her something she will have for ever... But what? How about this Blog... Ma, this blog is dedicated to u and I want to give u a very tight hug and tell u how much I miss u... So get it Ma... “I LOVE U”...
My count down starts


7100 seconds
7099
7098
7097
7096...........................

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday Aunty,

    I hope you will enjoy this birthday very much......

    I am very glad that Ambi has written such a nice piece about you.

    Once again Happy Birthday !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Auntieeeeeeee...

    me !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow maaji(ambi),
    Such a great gift to amma :))
    surely she must be happy with ur blog though not with u :P Just kiddin'

    kaash mera maaji bhi utna hi loving and caring hota tho!!!! pchch.... afterall theres only one usha ma and u r lucky :)

    Dont worry ambi atleast now be a gud daughter and get a gud blog and the same hug frm her by May 20th or by the coming daughter's Day(!!! is there somethg like this??? )..

    All the Best to u maaji

    Happy Birth Day aunty...Hav a great day..

    Dont worry maaji I will goto amma today evening on ur behalf and celebrate the evening okay.

    urs loving Betaa :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday aunty...

    We jus need ur blessings in the the efforts we do take in life.
    Ambi has written sucha nice blog, u would definitely be proud of her.

    Let me again wish u a happy hapy birthday.... Love you.. aunty...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hai aunty many more happy returns of this day....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish you a very Happy Birthday AMMA

    Hi amma,
    I think just now she's opened her heart to share about you... Those days she always will scold you for her stupid things...

    Just now she's realized things and started missing you badly I hope... Actually she dint give ear to your words in college days.... But now she's searching for the same words.....

    As we already thougtht, she forgot the plan of shifting here once reached Mumbai...


    Then amma,I coudnt forget your handmade "SWEETS","PAKODAS" and your 'heartmade' love towards me :))


    Am also missing you a lot ma... I wanna share you many things... But not like AMBI(who s only talking thro phone) I will come to VADAPALANI on weekend and will torure you ma :))


    Enjoy this Birthday without ur Sweet torture AMBI


    Always Love you
    - Sundar :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Aunty...

    Sivaprasad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish u a very happy birthday aunt..
    Tats an excellent birthday gift from Ambika.
    Have a great day..

    Srividya Thiyagarajan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy B'day aunty...

    I hope U'll enjoy this B'day.. Many more happy returns of the day..

    Really Ambika should be gifted to get a mother like U.. And U should also be gifted to get daughter like her.

    With love,
    Gokul TV

    It takes a long time to grow young. - Pablo Picasso

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello aunty...

    Wish u a very very Happy B'day..
    Will pray to The Almighty to bless u with watever u want.


    Rebecca...

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello aunty happy birthday to u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Aunty,

    Happy birthday.. ill call u soon

    with love
    Maanasa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello mausi,

    Thome kemmitti acha?
    Mu ambi ra gute bhala sangha...
    se mote kahila aaji aapankar janmadina sephipain " Many Many happy returns of the day"....
    kintu mu late heijaichi selebi mu thik dinare wish korichi...

    "Ambika soorappiah is a Devil"...

    Aunty, the above thing is in oriya, get it transulated from "The Devil"

    with love,
    me and only me

    ReplyDelete
  14. Many Many Happy Returns of the day....

    I wish all ur, ur daughter's and u abt ur daughter's dreams wud come true. I hope Iam not confusing u :-))

    I really understood why u have allowed Ambika to come to mumbai.... she is such a naughty girl who always troubles others (Just kidding :-))

    I dont know much abt u but looking at ur daughter I can assess ur charm and friendliness.

    Coming to Ambika we really thank her for helping us in organising the Picnic in our account.She has taken up a game with procatiuveness and has successfully completed it which was a big hit and also helped us in conducting other events.

    Thanks to u and also to Ambica.

    Wish u happy Bday again ...

    Bye,
    Vijay(Ambica's officemate).

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello :-) . I have never met you, never seen you either. But you are ambi's mom. :) i am sure you must be an angle. :) wishing you a great birthday. May you live a long and happy life. Regards SJ

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Aunty,

    Wishing you a very happy birthday !!! May God give you a long and healthy life.
    With regards,
    - Amit

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, He is my good Friend, but I just donno his name!!!

I was reading an article in one of my friend's blog (http://pobox42111.wordpress.com/2009/01/14/i-may-have-been-conned-i-dont-care/) . I donno why, But I remembered this guy, who " was" my friend but i really never knew his name infact. Mumbai (unbreakble) has taught me lot of wonderful things in life. One such thing is " feeling helpless". I felt very helpless one day which made me question myself about my future. It was the day I missed him. The day when I could not find him anywhere. I went to the place where we usually meet for one week continously waiting for him and thinking that he would come but he never came. It haunted me, to tell you, it still haunts me. It all started during the rainy season'07. I dont remember which day, because i never knew that day will be very special in my life time.That day, I was going to my office in seepz. I usually start from my house in kandivali around 11, walk to the thakur complex bus stop and catch the bus to seepz